Sounding Off…bugs corrected and a new script

Next week I am giving a talk at the Peterborough Raspberry Pi Jam, and in the course of preparing for it I discovered that there was a bug which appeared in several of the Musical 12 tone alarm scripts I wrote last year. This occurred in the procedure called getbarlist.
I have amended all the incorrect scripts in the original articles and they should now work fine.

At the same time I have added a new script which plays two parts of the random tunes against each other, written at the same time but not published.

It produces tunes like these:

You can listen to the tune here

All of the corrected scripts and the new addition can be downloaded in a zip file here

Details of how to use them are in the original article series starting here

Here is page 4 of the series containing details of the changes.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s